Firmware Update – Release Notes
- Volume Control: General volume control has been changed from a general volume for all applications to application specific
- General Audio volume (Radio/ USB/ Bluetooth/ AUX/ HDMI DVD/ CD playback
- Hands Free Calling
- Parking Support with Front and Rear Camera: When front and rear camera are connected using KCX-250MC Multi Camera Selector, the image will automatically change from rear to front camera.
- Search Function and Folder UP/DN: The search button has been moved from main source menu to the function key area of the BT/ USB/ iPod mode.
- Operation: Swipe operation for source or screen change has been disabled and large touch areas were implemented instead.
- Setting Audio Mute On/Off while Backing up: The sound can be muted when shifting into reverse gear.
- Operating a reversing camera with electrical cover: The cover can be controlled by the blue wire (Power Antenna) when rear camera cover is switched on in the setup menu.
- The Update is not required for Alpine units with Firmware versions “5.0000 5.0000 5.0000” or higher.
Requirements and limitations
- Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- USB stick with minimum capacity 1 GB
Download the instructions here:
Important information regarding the software
About the software licence of the products
The software installed in these products contains open-source software.
Please find below information with regards to the open source terms and conditions, warranties, and source code:
Software Update ONLY for iLX-702E46 / iLX-702x + BMW 3-series E46
Software Update ONLY for iLX-702LEON / iLX-702x + Seat Leon (5F)
Software Update ONLY for iLX-702S453 / iLX-702x + Smart (BR453)